Sunday, October 12, 2008

update

Just got back from ATL for Hoppy's wedding and to hang out with the No Brakes guys. Twotone and Stacy were the best hosts I could have asked for. No Brakes is a great shop and I'm glad to have them in the family.


This is a pic of the brand new Olmo San Remo road frame. Olmo made these out of NOS tubes and lugs and you'll be able to see them in person at the Keirin Culture shop. the shop should be open by Wednesday. The walls are painted and the floor's almost done. Just have to move the inventory and displays in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one like this with full campagnolo record 10, what a nice ride

Unknown said...

I have a black Olmo San Remo Serotta 53". Made with Columbus Neuron Nivacrome like this with full Campagnolo record 10. What a ride just wish I new how many was made