Saturday, February 14, 2009

my project for today

I managed to find this Serotta as a complete bike a few weeks ago. I'm still trying to figure out if it actually belonged to Nelson Vails (it has N. Vails stickers on teh top tube). I decided to clean it up and build it up with some stuff I had that was nicer than the way it came. The only original parts are the Superbe Pro crank arms and post.

I put a Sugino Gigas ring on with Dura Ace cog. Saddle is a rare butterscotch brown ti-railed Regal that came with an anniversary edition Fondriest show bike. Bar stem are Nitto. Kazane carbon wheels with Challenge tires. Original Dura Ace 7400 headset.


3 comments:

Braden said...

If you sell this bike I will punch you in the dick so hard...

Anonymous said...

just give it to me

Simon said...

Hot bike, dude. The Kazane wheels look great on it.