Tuesday, November 4, 2008

another day


October is usually a good time to take a vacation in the bike industry. Here it's a little different. Most of my time is spent behind the computer at the shop. A lot of time has been spent on the design of the new road frames that the Premier Sports Partners pro team will ride. The geometry is done so now it's time for the graphics. I'm also working on some new colors for the track frames for next spring. A few of the current colors will come back, especially red and pink. Any input on that is welcome.
I'm also working on getting in new stuff to have available in the retail shop. Roanoke and Blacksburg are both starting to get fixed scenes. Kazane bikes tend to get a little expensive so I'm bringing in IRO to have an affordable custom-built fixed gear.
Next on the schedule today is to work on a page on the website that features the shop. Hopefully I can get it done.
-sd

No comments: